We may collect various types of personal information from you, but only that information which you voluntarily provide. Our only method of collecting personally identifiable information is through the forms included on this website and may include your first and last name, home or other physical address, your e–mail address, your telephone number and additional information you voluntarily provide through these forms. We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for services;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company;
- To contact you;
- To review site usage and operations;
- To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
Cookies are used to analyze your use of our website during your visit. For example, through Cookies we can look at aggregate patterns like the average number of pages and the duration of your visit. We can use such analysis to gain insights about how to improve the information and functionality of your experience on our Website.
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting:
This gives us insight into behavior information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience while visiting our sites.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website.
Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). When we use session cookies to track the total number of visitors to our Website, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data).
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. You can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
- To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- To other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.